|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
6 Useful Tips To Get Organized - Articles Surfing
The skill to organize is never acquired, nor is it inherited. It is learned. Through motivation and personal perseverance, people can get into the habit and develop the skill of getting organized.
Here are some ways or tips on how you could be organized, or at least start up getting organized.
1. Go through your home. Look around and find for old and unuseful stuff. The organization process begins there. Eliminate the not so useful stuff because they jut pile up the mess. Forget about the sentimental values of things and focus on purpose, functionality and usefulness.
2. Run through your closet. Throw away the unused or worn out clothes. Those accessories which are out of fashion or practically will not be used in the near practical future should instead be made useful by being donated to charities or sold to bazaars.
3. Sort out things in the kitchen. Utensils are to be stored along with other utensils. Kitchenwares should be properly stored in their proper places. If possible, all the cooking ingredients stored in in the area should also be sorted out and organized by putting or sticking labels on them. That would also be a safety measure, so in the future, you would not mistakenly get MSG for sugar and so on.
4. Go to the bathroom and inspect the paraphernalia and supplies. Sometimes, people tend to store more than one brand of shampoo. And sometimes, these supplies are stored for prolonged periods, that some of them even got until the expiration dates. Throw such supplies away immediately.
5. Buy a shoe rack where all your shoes can be placed. People tend to put shoes anywhere in the house. Such practices make for mess and make people become disorganized, especially during rush moments.
6. Create a time table or schedule board. That would keep you organized and mindful of your date, appointments and engagements. Calendars can practically act as good organizers.
It is easy when you know how, right?
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet