|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
7 Simple Interior Decorating Tips And Ideas - Articles Surfing
Interior decorating for quite some time has been a concept or task left to the interior decorator.
But because people nowadays are becoming more and more aware and involved in the interior decorating aspects of their homes, there are many homeowners that are forced into adopting their own interior decorating techniques and processes.
Home or interior decorating, as wrongly perceived by people ages ago, need not be expensive and need not requiring degrees and diplomas in the discipline.
Overall, the idea behind interior decorating is going for the basic or going for the simple. Being interiorly designed and comfortable, a home does not need to be really equipped with the most expensive devices and equipment.
Remember, the basic idea of interior decorating is functionality and usage. It is to be put above all, above the aesthetic and beauty of the home.
Interior decorating of homes can be as simple as one, two, three. Here are some practical and very simple solution on how the interior design of your home could be improved and boosted.
1. Free up spaces. Throw away unnecessary items and equipment. Old equipment that already obsolete or useless should already put to retirement.
2. The storage room is the room for decorations that are not in season or timely. Christmas decors should be kept out it is already March.
3. Make the home spacious by freeing it from useless materials and equipment. Huge sofas and tables are also a no-no if the space of your home is already limited.
4. Put out all the small figurines and picture frames that are distracting the atmosphere and scaring them, instead of awing and amusing them. Those are old-styles, the modern interior decoration go for less displays. Less is totally more this time.
5. Consider replacing carpets, or putting one in the living room if there is not already one in place. That would provide for a cozy atmosphere.
6. The kitchen should be clean and well-lighted because it is the most important area in the house. It should be painted with light to even darker colors to make up for a more appetizing atmosphere.
7. The bathroom should still be spacious. Remember functionality, uses are more than aesthetics.
Interior designing a house need not be really tedious. Just follow your instinct and remember, functions come ahead of beauty. Good luck!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet