|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
How To Organize Your Kitchen - Articles Surfing
You may think that it is an easy task to organize a kitchen. You may realize that it can also be difficult to do tasks in the kitchen if it is not organized. You must set steps and routines for you to follow and have an easy time working in your kitchen.
Here are some pointers that you may use in organizing your kitchen:
1. You must keep your kitchen clean for you to work conveniently and free from any time consuming activities before you cook. Discard any items that you will not use and place them in a place where you can locate them easier when the time comes that you will need their use.
2. If there are medicines, spices, or food that have already met their expiration, you can put them in the trash or discard those things immediately.
4. If there are large materials and cooking utensils that are seldom used in the kitchen, you may want to remove them and place them in a cupboard. There are even appliances that are not used in your everyday cooking. You may consider adding to your kitchen an appliance barn. This can store your juicers, toasters, blenders, and other appliances on the countertop with order and arrangement.
5. Place the silverwares and dishes close to your dining area. It can be accessible for you to get these items when you are about to eat. You may need silverware holders and racks to have more space.
6. You have to be aware of the materials or tools that are reachable by your children such as knives, cleaning chemicals, and alcohol. Keep them in high places where they cannot be reached.
8. Always keep you refrigerator clean and neat both inside and outside. If you see mystery foods, discard them at once. Sometimes there are unknown items that are placed in the refrigerator.
9. If you are through with the kitchen, you must check everything before you leave the kitchen. Do not forget to turn off the lights and the ceiling fan and everything that you used with electricity. The key to an organized kitchen is maintenance.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet