101 Everyday Reasons Not To Be Without Pre-Paid Legal's Life Events Legal Plan
1. You don�t have an up-to-date will.
2. You don�t understand the difference between a trust and a will.
3. Family members challenge your parent�s will.
4. You don�t understand your health insurance plan or the new
Medicare Prescription Act.
5. The IRS selects you for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you executor of their estate.
7. You are tired of hidden fees at your bank.
8. You have a retirement savings plan.
9. You change jobs.
10. You receive a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling your home.
12. Your driver�s license is suspended.
13. Your landlord raises rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
14. Your teenager is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. Your new washing machine doesn�t wash.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you
for your ex-spouse�s debts.
18. A neighbor or school reports you for child abuse.
19. You adopt a child.
20. A friend or neighbor is injured on your property.
21. Your dog bites an elderly passerby.
22. A friend owes you money and files bankruptcy.
23. A stranger calls and demands money or damaging information
will be released.
24. Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
25. You accidentally back over a neighbor�s garbage can.
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed.
29. You are called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off the tee injures another player.
31. You need a lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you defective merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your credit history.
36. You are hit by a bottle at a baseball game.
37. A tenant falls down stairs and sues you.
38. Your dog is poisoned.
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a public building.
40. Your cattle trample a neighbor�s garden.
41. Your neighbor�s dog barks for hours every night.
42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket.
43. Your landlord enters your apartment without permission.
44. Your child throws a baseball through a neighbor�s car window.
45. You don�t have a living will or medical power of attorney.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit.
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel and the manager denies liability.
49. A speeding car nicks your car bumper because you have parked in the street.
50. A merchant refuses to honor a guarantee.
51. You have an accident driving your friend�s boat.
52. Your spouse claims a right to your earnings.
53. A record club sends merchandise after you cancel your membership.
54. You are refused service at a restaurant.
55. A property manager refuses to rent to you.
56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason.
57. You are fired.
58. The auto repair shop threatens small claims court for
money you don�t owe.
59. Your car insurance is cancelled when your teenager is
involved in an accident.
60. Your child needs special education in public school.
61. You made a sizable gift to charity.
62. Angry words result in a slander law suit.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript.
65. You are wrongly accused of committing a crime.
66. Your right to privacy has been invaded.
67. Your car is vandalized in a parking lot.
68. A postal carrier slips on your unshoveled walk and breaks his or her leg.
69. You have a housekeeper in your home.
70. You are stopped for speeding and a friend is in possession of marijuana.
71. Your teenager wrecks the car and a friend is injured.
72. You care for your elderly parents.
73. You receive social security disability or Medicaid.
74. You are cheated by a door-to-door salesman.
75. A repairman charges more than a given estimate.
76. A creditor tries illegal collection tactics.
77. An accident results in a personal injury.
78. You are scheduled to appear in small claims court.
79. Your new house has bad plumbing and a leaky roof.
80. You take a vacation and your �room with a view� is a view
of the trash dumpster.
81. A minor is caught breaking into your home.
82. You have a fender bender while driving a friend�s car.
83. You have liability questions in launching a new business.
84. A former employer refuses to pay you your final compensation.
85. Your neighbor�s dog bites your child.
86. You have a property line dispute over a newly installed fence.
87. You�re asked to testify as a witness to a robbery.
88. You need a premarital agreement.
89. You�re buying or selling a car.
90. Your child�s school demands a drug or alcohol test.
91. Your bank sends a foreclosure notice after
one house payment is late.
92. A retail store won�t accept the return of defective merchandise.
93. A repairman won�t stand behind his work.
94. A trespasser is caught poaching on your land.
95. You are leasing acreage.
96. You receive a letter from a creditor and it is not your debt.
97. A bank turns you into a credit bureau unjustly.
98. You need advice concerning a divorce.
99. You own your own small business.
100. You can�t make heads or tails out of the new tax forms.
101. Your husband or wife uses physical force against you.
Life Events Legal Plan
Our product is a �Life Events Legal Plan�. This means the Pre-Paid Legal membership isn�t only a �fix� for sudden and unforeseen events. The plan is designed to provide the common legal services our members need throughout the course of their lives. In essence the �Life Events� nature of our legal plan actually encourages members to call their provider law firms when life happens and legal Counsel is essential. Members walk through events more confident and with less stress. The plan offers features to help when life gets more complicated as well. Ask your independent associate for a brochure that illustrates the benefits available in your state or province.
For more information Please visit http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/roylondon
Roy is a member and Independent Associate of Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. For more information Please visit http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/roylondon You and your family's life may depend on your decision.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure