|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
4 Simple Methods To Multiply your Profits!
You got your Order and gained a customer!
Congradulations! Your marketing efforts have paid off.
What next? Simple.--Leverage it to Maximum!
One of the most ignored factors after a sale isNOT to have a STRATEGY to retain the customer and to maintain sustained customer satisfaction!
Your customer has trusted you and he has bought from you. Now its time to take it to the next level.
..which is "Sustained Customer Satisfaction"
Sustained customer satisfaction becomes important in every business. More so on the Internet because of three primary reasons.
1. You can sell more back end products to thesame customer with his FULL approval.
2. You can promote different affiliate programsto this customer which he will join on yourword.
3. To earn his appreciation! His words are worth of gold to your Website. Wordof mouth publicity still remains the best promotional method ever discovered.
Most of the time when I purchased online all I received was a " Standard Thank You Letter ".Cold and impersonal that clearly came acrossas a Routine Exercise.
Of course I heard from them again when they wanted to promote an affiliate program or a back end product. And this included two known 'Gurus' who never thought of a strategy for -Sustained Customer Satisfaction!
Here is a Strategy That I adopt on my sitehttp://www.pluginprofittoday.com
*Sustained Customer Satisfaction Strategy *
-Step 1: I give an unannounced surprise bonusIMMEDIATELY on sale. This puts the customeron a positive frame of mind as more value hasbeen added to his purchase.
-Step 2: A "Personalized" thank you email issend to my customer mentioning the supportemail Ids and BOLDLY reminding him that he isunder 100% refund cover.
He can simply ask for charge back if the product is not up to the standard he expected.( I am yet to receive a Charge back for the38 info products on my site! )
-Step 3: Exactly after 4 days I send one moreemail to him with a simple subject line:" Customer Name, Just Checking on XXX Product".
Inside I give him one more SURPRISE Gift as wellas enquire how the product is being useful to him.His suggestions and opinions are invited for furtherimprovement.
-Step 4: After 7 days I send him one moreemail with a subject line:" Customer Name, Your valued recommendation".
Inside He will be requested to RECOMMEND 5 of his friends informing them that he has actually BOUGHT from:http://www.pluginprofittoday.com and theyare trust worthy. And just for his valuable recommendation he gets one more " QUALITY "Surprise Gift!
Please remember here that this " Recommendation"form is meant only for your customers and this isNot the usual " Recommendation " form.
After two years of adopting this strategy, in 2005,more than 70% of my income comes from my past customers -by repeat purchases or by joining for programs under me.
*Final Tips on Sustained Customer Satisfaction Strategy*
1. Make sure that your gifts and bonuses are valuable.
2. Write your emails with full emotion and gratitudefor the customer to whom you are indebted for thatall important Sale. After all its because of him our business thrives or survives.
3. COMPLETELY automate your email follow-upswith an Autoresponder. Once you do this all thatis left will be to add your customers email ID toyour Autoresponder. http://www.pluginprofittoday.com
I hope you have a simple workable strategy now that you can implement immediately.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure