|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Earnings
If webmasters want to monetize their websites, thegreat way to do it is through Adsense. There are lotsof webmasters struggling hard to earn some good moneya day through their sites. But then some of the�geniuses� of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars aday from Adsense ads on their websites. What makesthese webmasters different from the other kind is thatthey are different and they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quitesome useful tips to help those who would want toventure into this field. Some of these tips haveboosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and iscontinuously doing so.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improveyour Adsense earnings.
1. Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The oneformat that worked well for the majority is the LargeRectangle (336X280). This same format have thetendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-throughrates. Why choose this format out of the many you canuse? Basically because the ads will look like normalweb links, and people, being used to clicking on them,click these types of links. They may or may not knowthey are clicking on your Adsense but as long as thereare clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose acolor that will go well with the background of yoursite. If your site has a white background, try to usewhite as the color of your ad border and background.The idea to patterning the colors is to make theAdsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again,This will result to more clicks from people visitingyour site.
3. Remove the Adsense from the bottom pages of yoursite and put them at the top. Do not try to hide yourAdsense. Put them in the place where people can seethem quickly. You will be amazed how the differencebetween Adsense locations can make when you see yourearnings.
4. Maintain links to relevant websites. If you thinksome sites are better off than the others, put yourads there and try to maintaining and managing them. Ifthere is already lots of Adsense put into that certainsite, put yours on top of all of them. That wayvisitor will see your ads first upon browsing intothat site.
5. Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense codeinto the webpages using SSI (or server side included).Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSIor not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense codein a text file, save it as �adsense text�, and uploadit to the root directory of the web server. Then usingSSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a timesaver especially for those who are using automaticpage generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips that have worked well forsome who want to generate hundreds and even thousandson their websites. It is important to know though thatads are displayed because it fits the interest of thepeople viewing them. So focusing on a specific topicshould be your primary purpose because the displayswill be especially targeted on a topic that personswill be viewing already.
Note also that there are many other Adsense sharingthe same topic as you. It is best to think of making agood ad that will be somewhat different and uniquethan the ones already done. Every clickthrough thatvisitors make is a point for you so make every clickcount by making your Adsense something that peoplewill definitely click on.
Tips given by those who have boosted their earningsare just guidelines they want to share with others. Ifthey have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it canwork wonders for you too. Try them out into your adsand see the result it will bring.
If others have done it, there is nothing wrong tryingit out for yourself.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure