|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Blazing Ways To Sky-rocket Your Profits - Articles Surfing
1. Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. Thisis were you either want to repeat a strong benefitor use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free ebook and give it away from yourweb site or in your e-zine. This will increase yourtraffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your website. You could sell your own products, join affiliateprograms, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy.This can earn their trust and put them in a goodmood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
5. Create new products or services only if there isa strong need for them. You won't have anyone tosell them to if you don't have a market.
6. Sell your backend products to your customersright after they order. Take them to a "Thank You"web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your web site instead ofselling a large amount of products. To many choicescan overwhelm your visitors and they won't buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your web sitethat promote the products you're selling. If theydon't read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you're human not justa web site. You could publish information on yourfamily life, a picture of yourself , a profile, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"Let us be about setting high standards for life, love,creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areasare low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Settinghigh standards makes every day and every decade worthlooking forward to." -- Greg Anderson
It really works!
More info visit site:
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet