|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
6 Reasons Why You Should Use Magnetic Mortgage Signs
One of the best decisions you can make if you're originating mortgages is to invest in a quality set of magnetic car signs. Now...I know what you're thinking...you're not sure you'll like the look. Well, if that's true, you need to shop around a little bit and have a real professional, design and create your signs.
Before you click the "back" button or the big red "X" to close this subject for ever, let's take a minute and review some of the advantages of using this type of advertising:
1. This is a non-reoccurring expense. Just make a single one-time purchase payment and the signs are yours. There's no need to make a payment each and every month as would be required with a continuing classified ad in a newspaper or real estate magazine.
2. The signs are removable. Today, many homeowner, condo, and townhouse associations restrict and/or specify what types of vehicles and advertising is permitted in the complex. Since magnetic signs are easily removed...this solves the problem. It only takes seconds to add or remove your advertising from your vehicle.
3. Your signs can be attractive and eye-catching. Isn't that the whole purpose of your advertising? You want to stand-out from the rest and have your message noticed. Here's the key...spend some time planning the layout of your signs. Don't leave it entirely to the sign company. You know the mortgage business and the message you want to convey. You need to be 100% pro-active in the design phase. Remember to request and then review a proof before your signs go into production.
4. Your signs are low maintenance and have a long life. Yes...just follow the instructions that come with your signs. Every sixty days or so, the signs need to be removed, cleaned with warm soapy water, and then air dried. My signs have lasted for years and are as good as the day they were purchased.
5. This is a great low-cost...low-budget...mortgage origination idea. We're not talking about hundreds of dollars here. The last time I checked my local "Sign-A-Rama" franchise, the cost of a set of two (2) magnetic signs to include design layout and proof was about $80 plus tax.
6. Your signs generate an immediate response. You don't have to wait for publication dates and delivery dates required with other forms of advertising. If you've got a good message...you'll get calls immediately. Many times I have even received phone calls from people driving next to me wanting to know if they would qualify and seeking more information.
Now that's what I call an immediate response! Believe me...the signs do work and they are well worth your investment. Most calls you receive will come in that evening, which is still a great response. Your signs will pay for themselves many times over. Go for it!
Hmmm...just think...with such a nominal cost...and, if your friends and family would help...you could have a whole fleet of cars running around town displaying your mortgage message and cell phone number. Not bad! Not bad at all!
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B