|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Tips For Mlm Keyword Marketing Research
Keyword marketing research is THE factor that determines the success or failure of your network marketing website and articles. Applying some simple methods can help you do better optimized keyword marketing to attract more traffic from search engines more easily. This article discusses tips for keyword marketing research to improve the performance of your articles and website.
The purpose of choosing good keywords in your articles and for your website is simple. You want your articles and network marketing to rank on top of the search engine. you need to think of what your targeted prospect are looking for before getting the right keyword which has a higher chance of your prospect keying into the search engine and hence, finding your articles. To determine how popular your keyword is being searched, you may go to freekeywords.wordtracker.com or adwords.google.com.
1. Do not settle for the obvious keyword phrases. Do some brainstorming and look for "bottom feeding" keywords.
For example the term "easter baskets" gets 120 searches/day. While going up against 420,00 other pages.
'Personalized easter baskets" gets 109 searches/day and only has 615 competitors.
An article or website that is optimized for 'personalized easter baskets" will get a higher page ranking due to less competition.
2. Careful keyword marketing research will help you compare the plural verses singular forms to see which is better. often, just making a term plural will improve your keyword performance and page ranking.
3. Your third keyword research tactic involves grabbing the low hanging fruit. Or what I call bottom feeding" keywords.
Ideally you're looking search terms with less than 1000 competing pages in Google when searching for the EXACT phrase. 500 or less is even better.
For example, one article I wrote, The Truth About MLM Landing Pages" has been on the first page of Google for two months.
4. See what your competition is doing. Use a program to view their ads to see what is working for them.
5. Tweek Your Results. Once you've done some keyword marketing research and come up with a list, refine the keywords that you think are the best ones. One easy, overlooked way to make a keyword different is to add an "s" to make it plural.
6. Use a Keyword Program to Expand Your Results Using a program like Keyword Elite or Wort racker can help cut down the time it takes to finish your keyword market research.
7. Target Your Audience. The most common error of internet marketers is they use keywords that are too broad. Be as specific as you can using bottom feeding keywords.
Take the time to do some careful keyword market research and with persistence you can have your articles and website on the first page of Google. You will then be well on your way toward building an excellent prospect list.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B