|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Regular Press Release Mistakes To Avoid - Articles Surfing
There are many frequent press release mistakes, that you must avoid these pricey errors. You do not get a second chance to correct the negative impressions left by an ineffectively written release.
1. Passive voice sentences are difficult to read. Editors often examine through thousands of press release each day, and those that are too difficult to follow get rejected.
2. Never submit a press release in all upper case characters. The headline and body of your press release should be in proper case.
3. You don't miss the grammars errors and typos. The best way to compose your release is offline. When the basic elements: grammar, punctuation, spelling, proper use of symbols, etc, are misconstrued, so is website's image. Then, you read your press release and reproof it. Furthermore, have another person look it over again and if you have the time sleep on it.
4- Authors are particularly culpable of short press releases and the key to a complete press release is to answer all of the "W" questions, who, what, where, when, why and how.
5. Dot not use press release to make sale or write it like an advertisement. A good press release informs the media and the journalist job is to relay information to their audience, not to sell your products.
6. Write your press release without hype and let the qualities of your new web site, product, service, and software speak for itself. If your press release contains too propaganda it will trip spam filters and intercept your press release before it reaches its destination. Propaganda is anything that challenges the credibility of your press release.
7. During the submission online process Make sure that you press release is arranged as you proposed, because strange characters and formatting can crawl into.
8. Let your sentences surround logically. And make sure the descriptions are clear and brief.
9. Don't use first person, usually use third person in your press release.
10. Put full contact information and make it easy for media people, if they need clarification or a quote from you.
11. If you put the wrong keywords or you did not make a little effort to optimize your press release, you are missing the key to your press release success.
If you need more information for this subject you visit Future-affiliate-Marketing, especially Press Release and Op-ed.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet