|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 AD Copy Tips You Can Take To The Bank!
1. You could add some sub-headlines in your ad copy. Sub-headlines act just like headlines; they grab the reader' s attention. They'll keep the readers interested as they continue to read your ad. They are almost like transitions or copy connectors; the sub-headlines will interest and carry the reader to the next part.
2. You could ask your readers questions throughout the ad copy. They will answer the questions in their own heads as they read your ad copy. The questions you ask should persuade the readers into buying. People have been taught to automatically answer questions in school, from their parents, from friends and from authoritative figures.
3. You could highlight keywords throughout your ad copy. The keywords should be attractive to your target audience. You could highlight them with color, underlines, italics, etc. You could also repeat key- words one after another. For example you could say, "This is a soft, soft, soft rug."
4. You could bullet or indent your benefits in your ad copy. Most people won't read the whole ad copy, so make your product�s benefits stand out and you won't lose the sales from all the skimmers. You can also indent other things like your guarantee, postscripts, testimonials, closing, etc.
5. You could change the size of your text in your ad copy. You want to make your text large enough so it's not hard to read. You also want your headline and major points to be larger so they will stand out. You could also use more space in between important parts of your ad copy to make them stand out.
6. You could raise or lower the price in your ad copy. A higher price could increase the perceived value of your product and a lower price could lessen your product's value. Either way, you need to test which price will pull the most orders. Another idea would be to use an odd number like $19.46 instead of $19.99, $19.95 or $19.97. It makes it look like there is a specific reason you priced it like that.
7. You could add proof of results in your ad copy. You should include testimonials, endorsements and factual statistics to prove your product's claims. You should only publish statements that are believable and have specific results. For example, here is a good line from a testimonial, �I increased my sales by 678%!"
8. You could add special offers in your ad copy. It's usually easier to sell the offer than the product. You could use discounts, free bonuses, volume sales, etc. For example, you could say, "You'll get 5 bonuses when you order by Aug 24, 2002!" Another example, "Buy one, get the second one half price off.�
9. You should eliminate the hard-to-understand jargon on your ad copy. Unless your product calls for technical words, you want your ad to be read without people pulling out a dictionary. If you need to use a word your target audience might not under- stand, define it or use an example to help them understand it.
10. When you ask someone to sign up to receive a freebie, don't ask for really personal information. This is a fast way to lose a potential prospect. For example, if you ask them for information they want to keep personal, they might not want sign up. Another example, if you ask for too much inform- ation, they may not have the time or patience to fill it all out.
With these 10 Tips your AD Copy NOW has the equipment to conquer the little challenges that you will encounter and that most marketers with stumble over. Start implementing these tip to work for you so that your Online AD Copy will make the sell for you........
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure