|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Profitable Ways To Recycle Your Content
1. Repackage your web site content in to different products to sell. You could create speeches, audio books, classes, and video tapes with your content.
2. Divide your content up and use it for promotional articles. You could submit them to other web sites or ezines for publicity. Just add your resource box.
3. Allow people to link to your web site's content. This is a fast way to get hundreds of people linking to your web site.
4. Add to your content and create an ebook to sell. You don't want to sell your free content, but if you add to it you can. It's an extra profit stream.
5. Compile it into a free ebook. You could submit it to free ebook directories. Use it as a bonus for when people subscribe to your e-zine.
6. Use your free content as a lead in product for your fee based content or private site. Just allow them the option of up grading to the paid version.
7. Place it on follow-up autoresponders from your web site. This is a great way to remind people to come back and revisit your web site.
8. Create a free bonus out of your content for your main product. When you add new content, remove the old content and create a bonus product with it.
9. Use the content to create a press release. This works well if you need extra information for your press release announcement.
10. Trade content with other web sites. It will give you the chance to get new content and promote your web site at the same time. ----
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure