|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Tips For Writing A Highly Persuasive Ad - Articles Surfing
Are you a network marketer or an affiliate struggling to convert your web site visitors into eager sign-ups or buying customers? While there could be many reasons why you're not receiving the sign-ups and customers you deserve, the first thing you should consider is your ad copy.
Be honest with yourself and consider these 3 qualifying questions in regard to your current ad copy:
1. Does your headline instill curiosity?
2. Is your ad copy (sales letter) persuasive and compelling enough?
3. Does it serve its intended purpose and that is to get the visitor to click through your sign-up link or order button?
To get you on the right track, here are 10 essential tips you can use as a guide in writing persuasive ad copy:
1. Publish a picture of yourself in your ad. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your web site and you're not afraid to backup your product.
2. List how many famous or respected people have purchased your product in your ad. These people should be fairly known by your target audience.
3. Publish the results of any tests your product has passed in your ad. Your product may have passed a durability test, safety test, quality test, etc.
4. Publish the results of any positive surveys you've taken from your customers in your ad. Just survey your current customers and list the results.
5. List any publications that have written about your business in your ad. It could be a product review, on a top ten list, an article, etc.
6. List any related books that you've written in your ad. When you list a book(s) you've written, it gives you credibility because it shows you're an expert.
7. Have a professional looking web site to publish your ad on. When people visit your site and it looks unprofessional, they'll relate that to your product.
8. Publish any endorsements from famous people in your ad. Some people will think if a famous person, enjoys your product, so will they.
9. Use a money back guarantee in your ad. This will remove the risk from your potential customers and show them that you stand behind your product.
10. Provide testimonials from satisfied customers in your ad. The testimonials should include specific and believable results your customers have received.
Yes, you might think that your product or service is the best thing offered on the internet since sliced bread. But if you're unable to convey this message to your web site visitors with your ad copy , you'll never earn a living online! Take some time to ponder the 3 questions presented above. Experiment with the 10 tips to improve your ad copy and you'll soon discover just how easy it really is to build your mailing list and earn a living online!
Copyright 2005 Keith Gloster
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet