|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Ways To Generate Highly Read Article Ideas - Articles Surfing
1. Participate in chat rooms related to your targeted audience. Watch what questions people are asking and ask others what information they're interested in.
2. Examine what information in being broadcast on tv, news and talk shows. That information is usually hot topics.
3. Hang out in similar message boards. People leave questions for information they're seeking. That is a strong indicator of subjects to write about.
4. Survey your web site visitors or current customers. Ask them what type of articles they would like to see published on your web site or in your e-zine.
5. Regularly check your site's guest books. People sometimes leave questions or comments that would help you generate high readership articles.
6. Check online bookstore's best sellers l.ist. They're very good resources for finding w.inning topics and ideas to write about.
7. Use the time of year to come up with good topics. You could relate your content to the holiday, season, things that happen years ago during that time, etc.
8. Join some related e-mail discussion lists. Explore the question being asked and the subjects people are discussing.
9. Relate your article to a current fad that's going on in your specific industry. The topic is usually interesting to your target audience.
10. Make a file of visitor or customer questions you receive via e-mail or phone. Usually, others have the same questions, but never ask.
Quote of the Day:
"Making a million dollars is the simplest thing in the world. Just find a product that sells for $2000 and that you can buy at a cost of $1000, and sell a thousand of them." -- Jerry Gillies
*COMPLETE* Money Making Site Setup FREE!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet