|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Ways To Increase Your Free eBook Downloads - Articles Surfing
1. Anticipate the objections your visitors might haveabout your free ebook offer. You should researchyour target audience's needs and wants.
2. Allow your visitors to feel good about themselvesby giving them compliments. If they feel good, theywill also feel good about downloading your ebook.
3. Tell your visitors the emotional and logical reasonswhy they should download your free ebook. It can bethe goals they'll acomplish, positive feelings, etc.
4. Publish a list of respected or famous people thathave downloaded your free ebook. Just rememberto get their legal permission first.
5. Tell people what they're thinking and feeling asthey read your ebook ad. Most people will start toactually do it, statements should back up the ebook.
6. Make your free ebook offer very rare. Peopleperceive things that are rare as being more valuable.You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
7. Create rapport with your visitors by telling themsomething they already know is true. They'll knowfor sure you're not lying and download your ebook.
8. Show your visitors how much enthusiasm youhave for your free ebook. Most people will start tofeel the same and download your ebook.
9. Make your visitors curious about your free ebookby telling them they need to sign-up to get access toa password protected site in order to download it.
10. Motivate people to download your free ebook.Tell them a lot of positive things like: "You can nowreach your goals and change your life forever!"
For more tips & tricks on increasing Your Free eBook Downloads visit http://www.easilywealthy.com
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet