20 Key Points One Must Consider While Selling Onliine
20 Points to consider when selling online:
1. What do you want to sell, and to whom?
2. In what quantities do you want to sell them, and at what prices?
3. Will you be setting a minimum order value?
4. How many items you will be selling to start with, and will this rise?
5. What culture and image do you want to portray through the site�s design?
6. Do you know your customers� likely web access technologies?
7. How often do you want to update prices and products?
8. What credit card payment options are already in place in your business?
9. Does your bank have any requirements?
10. What about delivery charges, VAT and foreign currencies?
11. What are your Terms & Conditions of sale and you�re Returns Policy?
12. Are you up to date with the Data Protection Act?
13. If selling documents or software, will you be providing downloadable trials?
14. Would it help if the e-commerce software allowed product enlargement?
15. What other services will you want running through the site?
16. If your sales qualify as �gifts�, do you need an alternative delivery address?
17. Will you want to integrate the site with your stock control, accounting and CRM systems?
18. Could sales be increased with an e-Marketing programmed?
19. How important will good search engine performance is to your level of sales?
20. Successful intranet and internet projects are based on a close and collaborative relationship between the client and the solutions provider.
Good creative design for the web should:
Be enjoyable to use
Be something to which your target audience can relate
Reflect the culture of your organization
Be compatible with the end-user�s likely systems and technologies (work on different screen resolutions, download fast, use suitable software, etc)
Contribute strongly to two-way communication with visitors to your site - whether in the external marketplace (internet) or between people in your own organization (intranet)s.
Words for the Web:
Words used over the Internet or Intranet are different to words used in traditional hard-copy communication.
Styles are punchier, fewer words are used and there are more ways in which messages can be delivered and exchanged (e.g. text, images, downloads, audio, video etc).
Unusually for a dedicated web solutions provider, we include full-time qualified journalists on our team. Through our �Webwords� service, we offer content advice and web authoring to help you convey what you want effectively.
If you�re working in international markets, service providers provide translation services for most foreign languages. These translations are designed for use on websites, and programmed to work with foreign language search engines.
Data collection and processing: Websites usually have three roles - data delivery, data exchange and data collection. Our data and processing systems are used on many websites and portals, for transactions between businesses and individuals worldwide.
Systems and capabilities include:
Secure payment gateways
Virtual enterprise networks
Customer satisfaction surveys
Real-time data capture
Automated data processing
Our ability to create efficient web-based data systems has led us to support a number of partners. Even IT and marketing companies, with their own web teams, use our services.
No matter how efficient the programming, if a data system does not look good however, it will be under-used. Our creative team apply effective graphic design to data collection systems, to maximise response rates.
Users of our data services have included :
Greater London Authority
Online market research
Customer satisfaction surveys with automated data processing
Website statistics reporting
Developing a good website is a big step in the right direction - but how you use it is what really counts. Increasingly however, there�s more to e-Marketing than that. Imagine you could connect with customers by e-newletters whenever you want, with hot-links to specific pages in your website Promote products and services using e-mail broadcast, without feeling constrained by cost Send out news and special offers to customers, partners, suppliers and the public, at a moment�s notice Receive regular feedback across your client base, automatically processed and graphed Carry out surveys with your own staff, over your intranet Get more from the press, radio and TV, by making it easier for them to work with you Increase your online exposure through paid advertising, but only paying when someone looks at your site Coordinate direct marketing and media campaigns with your website Improve efficiency, quality and control through the latest content and knowledge management systemsDire!
ctly import web data to your CRM system Update your website from your intranet
How do we deliver this?
We�ve an experienced marketing and PR team working exclusively for our web clients. They deal with internal and external communications, product and service sales, brand management and media relations. A great one-stop-shop. What can we do for you?
New media consultancy
E-Marketing and PR
Data collection and processing
Improving website results
Search engine optimization
E-GOV and e-GIF
Accessibility and inclusivity
Intranet & Extranet
Content management CMS
Knowledge management KMS
Client relationship management CRM
Hosting and support
Improving website results
Search Engine Optimization
This article is taken from http://creativewebsols.com/20-pt-selling-online.htm a site on web designing and website development.
www.creativewebsols.com is an ecommerce portal shopping cart development & ecommerce consultancy website trying to help online store and businesses to boost in market through this article.
A Report Editor and SEO Analysts in www.creativewebsols.com and have written many articles related to Helath Fitness, Homeopathy, Herbal, Ecommerce Projects, Web Development & Economics.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure