|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Baby Clothes – The Top 7 Essentials
One of the best parts of preparing for a new baby is to buy baby clothes. The tiny clothes are so charming and can melt any heart any number of times. If you have had any issues about whether you will be a good mom or dad, just take a look at that cute onesie – anything that fits something so small can’t be unmanageable!
One thing you must keep in mind when buying baby clothes is that your new baby is going to need lots of them. The top seven things that your baby’s wardrobe must have are:
1. Diapers: I can’t even begin to tell you how many of those your baby will need, but just buy them in bulk. For ease of operation and less headache for mommy, try the disposable types
2. Onesies: Onesies are one – piece garments like overalls or coveralls and expect your new born to be spending a lot of time in them. Choose onesies that can be easily opened and fastened so that you can change the baby with minimal effort.
3. Sleep – ins: Sleep ins like sleepers and pajamas for night wear keep the baby safe from draft and are comfortable to sleep in.
4. Warm clothes: Add some warm clothes like sweaters and fleecewear in your baby’s wardrobe because they need a lot of protection from cold weather.
5. Caps and hats: Maybe not several of them, but buy a couple of caps to keep the baby’s head out of the wind.
6. Mittens: In winters you can’t do without them but keep some cotton ones for the summers so that the baby doesn’t scratch itself with its own nails. Babies do that, seriously.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B