|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Dog Treat Recipes - Mega Meaties
1. To start with you will need to combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and then mix in the yeast and broths.
2. Then knead the mix until you a stiff dough is formed.
3. Then grab your rolling pin and roll the mixture out into a 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Then, with your cookie cutters, you might want to get some dog themed one's, cut out your cookies.
5. Get yourself a baking tray and grease it lightly and then lay out your cookies with about 2 cm's between each one.
6. Pop them in the oven and let them bake for about 45 minutes at 180�C (300�F).
7. Turn off the heat and allow them to cool overnight in the oven. Don't take them out as the heat will continue to cook them for a while and will add that special something that your dog will love.
Remember to never serve them hot to your dog, you might just burn his tounge and then you will be up for a visit to the Vets.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure