|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Tips To Quit Smoking Naturally - Articles Surfing
There are literally dozens of tips to quit smoking naturally. There isn't one clear natural method or pattern for quitting smoking naturally but rather a number of short tips to try in hopes that one or more will help you kick the nicotine habit.
(1) Think in a positive manner. This is not an unattainable goal.
(2) Don't give up when you have a bad day or backslide. You can still quit!
(3) Make a list of the reasons that you want to quit smoking. Post copies of this list everywhere you spend time. Put the list at various places in your home, at work, in your car and carry one with you.
(4) Replace your cigarette break with an orange juice break, or to smoke only those you really want. Don't just light that cigarette out of habit.
(5) You may experience some withdrawal symptoms when you are trying to quit smoking. Be prepared and have a game plan.
(6) If you become irritable be ready with some ideas that may make you less irritable. Consider meditation, yoga or a dance or exercise class.
(7) Carry hard candy or gum with you. These things can help if your mouth becomes dry.
(8) Form a support group or join one that is already in existence. A group of people who are also trying to quit smoking can be very supportive and you will be able to share tips.
(9) Celebrate each milestone. Treat yourself to a movie, a night out with friends or a walk in the park.
(10) Start noticing the benefits of a smokeless life. It won't be long before you are breathing easier and thinking more clearly. Your clothing, home and car will no longer smell like smoke. You will be much more pleasant to kiss.
Follow these tips to quit smoking naturally and you will be able to kiss those butts goodbye forever.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet