|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Steps To Rekindling The Spark Within
Have you ever felt like you needed that light inside you rekindled? Have you found yourself emotionally wounded and that burning desire you once strongly felt has turned into a mere flicker? That perhaps maybe you just weren't meant to be a successful entrepreneur or to create your life by your own choosing? This is exactly how I felt and would love to share with you how I found my way through the dark into the bright light within.
1. Pray for strength & wisdom to guide you. If youíre anything like me and have a tendency to isolate yourself, than it is important to reach out to others. Others can offer support and understanding, as well as a new way of looking at things. I know it always helps me to be able to talk about it and hear others feedback. I can then remind myself that I am the co-creator of my life and that I have the power to choose once I decide to. I used to struggle with low self-esteem and I found that positive affirmations can be powerful if youíre willing to accept yourself lovingly for who you are right now.
2. Find out why you have lost your spark. What are the reasons why you are ready to give up on yourself, your dreams? Is it that you listen to the negative people around you? Do you find you are comparing yourself to others? Therefore limiting you and keeping you stuck? Then it is time my friend to ask yourself some questions like: Why do I do what I do? What is holding me back from becoming the person I know inside that I am? You may need to step back and re-evaluate your WHY. Look deep within lovingly and the answers will come.
3. Surrender/Release Regrets. Do you have regrets about what could or should have been? Did you, like me have goals that were not met? Did you disappoint not only yourself but your family too? Do you ever want to feel sorry for yourself because you worked so long, so hard, but than this person did this and then that happened? And if only I would of.. should, would & could of's are words we must erase from our vocabulary. We can not allow ourselves to live in the problem. We must as leaders be solution focused and release the regrets of the past. Yes life has its many twists and turns & quite often seems so unfair. I now know that things do happen for a reason; and that there is yet another lesson to be learned within these challenges. So the better question to ask would be what can I learn from this challenge? How can I use it to the benefit of helping myself and others? If there is a person you have a challenge with; then consider them your teacher and you the student. Can you see how one's outlook on things can change everything? Let go of what no longer is relevant to who you are now. Surrender and move on.
4. Take an Action Step. If youíre doing a lot of getting ready to get ready; you will never be more ready than you are right now. We all have a tendency to over think things and talk ourselves right out of what is really our next best step forward. Donít confuse thinking, discussing, analyzing, and preparing as Actions. We must find the courage to step forward, to face our fears, and move through them. This is how we stretch ourselves to be more. To feel that light burning with desire within you, youíre longing to be the best you possibly can be.
5. Have a Plan & Follow thru with it. Practice self discipline daily by being consistent. You will see amazing growth in yourself and the results will show. In order to get somewhere we must know where we are going. Otherwise we might just wander around in circles aimlessly. It is important to break down what your goals are into daily or weekly actions. Implement your plan by scheduling the activities you need to do to accomplish your goals. Then you must decide to follow through with your plan. You must commit yourself fully to the experience and let yourself flow with the tide of life. It helps to visualize your goals as if they have already happened. See yourself performing at your best and how would that make you feel?
6. Exercise your mind. Continue your journey of personal development & self actualization. Read books, meditate, attend trainings, join a mastermind group, listen to cds, find a coach or mentor, and invest in yourself; for you are your greatest asset. You are creating value within, so you can give value to others.
7. Exercise your body. Go for a walk 30-60 minutes a day 3-5 days a week. I like to pray and express gratitude as I walk through the scenic trails in the woods of our home in the northern country. I also enjoy listening to an affirmation cd or a training that inspires me. Sometimes my son and the dogs come with and we can turn it into an adventure! We love picking the wild fruits that grow, especially the raspberries!
I truly feel honored to be able to share my insights with you because in so doing I have become even more inspired to become more. Inspiration comes from within. Itís what the light burning within you is all about. I also now have 7 steps I can follow if that spark should somehow begin to flicker.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B