|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
How To Tap Into Universal Wisdom
When I ask for guidance, I receive it. Sometimes I receive it in unexpected ways, but I always receive it.
Some people hear voices if they're clairaudient. Other people see pictures or symbols if they're clairvoyant. Still others are clairsentient and simply have a knowingness or a strong feeling. One woman I know has a strong sense of smell that guides her. The truth is that all of our senses are tuned in to receive higher channels of wisdom and knowledge, and our bodies are perfect receptors.
We may also receive guidance from synchronicities in our lives - those chance coincidences that aren't really coincidences at all. It's my general rule of thumb to pay attention and take action if I hear or see anything 3 times. If the guidance is strong, I take immediate action.
The question is: Are you asking for help and guidance? Are you expecting to receive it and then paying attention? When you receive guidance, do you act on it or do you ignore it out of the fear and doubt habit?
As we quiet the chatter in our minds and relax into the certainty that the guidance, clarity, and direction we desire is present, we are in a receptive state. When we receive the guidance and have the faith to act on it, we are affirming to the Universe that we are paying attention. The more we listen, the more we respond, the more we receive. The more grateful we are for the guidance we receive, the quicker the clarity comes.
Like any muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets, and the more confident you become in your ability. The more you know you have a direct connection with higher wisdom, the more calmly, confidently, joyfully, and successfully you can move forward in your life.
If you're new to this practice, here are some techniques I suggest to begin:
1. Sit in a quiet place with your eyes closed and begin to breathe deeply. If any thoughts of the outside world come into your mind, just allow them to drift and float away and refocus on your breathing.
2. Become clear on what you choose: perfect health, money, love, or help with a specific dilemma. Remember, nothing is too small and anything that is distracting you from living a life of love and joy is significant. Say silently something like this: �I ask for your help with this situation. Please give me the clarity, direction, and guidance that I need so that I may be the person I came here to be. My mind and my life are full and busy, and I'm new at this, so please make the guidance really clear and bring it to me in a way that I absolutely will recognize it. Thank you.�
3. When you are complete, hold the thought that your guidance - the answer you requested - is coming to you in a wonderful way. Before you go to sleep at night, repeat the process.
4. It's often helpful, too, to write out your request on a piece of paper and put it underneath your pillow. As you drift off to sleep, allow yourself to focus on the thought that the entire Universe is working on your behalf to bring you the perfect answer to your request, and that you are ready, willing, and able to receive.
5. As you move throughout the day, expect the answers to come and pay attention. When you receive the guidance you've requested, take action immediately even if it doesn't make sense at first. Then, become grateful for the guidance you've received and celebrate how wonderful it is that the Universe cares about your every need and desire.
You are a precious being with great gifts to share, fully supported by the Universe to live a life that is rich, wonderful, joyful, loving and FUN! You are in this wonderful playground of life, and these resources are here for you to use to help you create the life you love to live with great ease and flow.
Most of all, remember that YOU DESERVE IT!
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B