|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Financial Freedom
Use any of the 10 following ways to become financially free. In an informative article, find pro�s and con�s for taking any of the �10 routes� and practical advice for doing so.
THINK BIG AIM HIGH!
10. WIN A LOTTERY � okay,okay I know a lot of Internet Guru�s, life-skill advisors and writers who will cringe when they see this. But there are ways of increasing your chances. At the time of writing, the odds of winning the U.K. lottery are around 14- million to 1.
There are a number of ways to improve your chances of winning �
This shouldn�t be viewed as a good route to take for anyone that wants to be financially free, but if you have a few quid spare, you can be lucky. Maximum return for a minimal investment. Somebody wins every week, you are as lucky as anyone else.
9. MARRY FOR MONEY � Oooh, that�s gonna go down like a fart in a lift! Highly unethical, not recommended, but are you dating?
Does it matter how much your partner is worth? 70% of people end up in dead-end relationships, unhappy and broke. You have the choice of marrying anyone you decide to. 37% of people marry for convenience, children, because they get pressured or for legal reasons.
Before you marry anyone, find out if they can support you. Don�t just settle for second best, if you are NOT totally in love with the person you choose to marry, make sure they are loaded. That way at least whatever problems you have to put up with in your marriage, money won�t be a worry. If you get divorced, you can expect to receive a reasonable settlement figure that will help to insure that you are catered for financially.
8. SECONDARY INCOME � These days it�s not uncommon for people to have a second job in order to boost their income. Most people struggle to pay every day bills and expenses let alone afford to have savings or money to spare. Your second job should also generate a large enough income to justify the extra hours you work, but not effect your main income source.
� I had a good friend who worked 2 shifts daily at a paper factory, at the end of each month he took home over double a normal wage�. �I also used to be a retained firefighter and in a month could earn anything up to �1000.00 in addition to my normal monthly wage�
7. AIM HIGH � You want to be the boss, are there promotion prospects at work? You could work every extra hour available, be dedicated and if you are successful you may even be head-hunted.
� I employed a sales rep for �18,000 per annum, after 2 successful years he was headhunted by a competitor who eagerly paid him �25,000 per annum + car + bonuses + pension. Another year later he was promoted to assistant manger earning over �35,000 per annum + bonuses etc�.
You should be frugal with your money and invest in multiple pension plans over the next few years. You should pay off your mortgage early (if you can afford to pay a little extra each month you will pay less interest) and be more financially secure by the time you retire.
6. BECOME SELF EMPLOYED - How well do you know your job? could you do it better on your own? Your bosses have a lot of every-day overheads, any profits are for them or the company�s development.
You can give their customers the same service for less. There are many organizations set up specifically to help people get started in business for themselves (this helps your government keep unemployment figures down)
e.g. � I left a company I worked for after 14 years, became self employed and at least 20 of the company�s customers gave me their business after only one phone call, because they already knew me and it cost them a lot less for my services�.
5. START YOUR OWN COMPANY � Once you are self employed or, you have some capital (e.g. inheritance, lottery win etc) why not employ others to do your work for you. You may reach a point where you have too much work and you will have to choose to turn down addition work or take on more staff. Run properly, a larger company can provide comfortably for you and your family for the rest of your lives. Once established with a good customer base, it can be sold for large sums of money.
4. INVEST IN PROPERTY � This can be in your country of residence or overseas. In the U.K. alone at least 35% of people have considered or are actually purchasing investment property.
In today�s unstable investment market, property can be one of few proven methods for a good return on your money. Many overseas locations offer the chance for second homes at reasonable prices. e.g. �At the time of writing, it is still possible to purchase a property and land in France for less than �20,000.00 �. In the U.K. you cannot even expect to buy a small building plot for less than �50,000.00.Prices are still rising which makes it possible, for anyone, with money to invest, to reap substantial rewards.
3. BECOME A WRITER � There are many people today making huge amounts of money writing. You do not have to be Jeffery Archer, Barbara Cartland or an award winning journalist in order to make a living from writing.
Anyone has a number of things to write about, life experiences, work related topics, sport, hobbies etc, etc. Again there are literally hundreds of articles and good resources on this subject available on the internet. Author J.K. Rowling is now amongst the richest women in the world due to her Harry Potter novels. She has been writing since the age of six, but never actually published the first Harry Potter novel until 1996. Somewhere, someone will be interested in what you have to say.
2. MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESSES� Why is it, MLM has such a bad reputation? In Japan over 40% of all business is carried out using MLM techniques. Just type in Multi Level Marketing in your search engine and there are currently 2,840,000 listings on the subject in Google alone. Here�s a quick idea of how it works.
e.g. Normal business. Manufacturer sells product to Distributor Distributor sells product to Wholesaler Wholesaler sells product to Retailer Retailer sells product to Consumers
Lets say the product costs the manufacturer �5.00 to make. The distributor pays �8.00 but must buy in lots of 1000 units. The wholesaler pays �12.00 each in lots of 500 units. The retailer pays �14.00 and can buy in lots of 50-100 units. The consumers normally only want 1unit and pay �20.00 for it.
Obviously if the manufacturer wants to increase sales he can Sell to more distributors who in turn sell to more wholesalers who sell to more retailers etc, etc.
MLM principles are very similar but without middle men, wholesalers or retailers it is possible for an agent to buy directly from the manufacturer in low volumes at the same price as a distributor (e.g �8.00) the agent sells direct to the consumer and makes a good profit.
If the agent decides, they can �sign-up� people to mirror their business and the company will pay commissions to the original agent on any sales made by their downline. This means you can be earning money without any effort on your part, other than enlisting other agents. Imagine introducing 2 agents who in turn introduce 2 agents who then introduce 2 agents, you get the picture? It is possible to build enormous downlines of agents all earning you money, almost with unlimited income possibilities.
1. HOME BASED INTERNET MARKETING BUSINESS � This is without any doubt the best proven method of attaining financial freedom. It is easily possible to build a hugh network of automated websites, have hundreds of top quality products without even spending a penny. Some of the top �Internet Guru�s� are earning six figure incomes and have army�s of affiliates all selling their products. Once established websites can generate �multiple streams of income� 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from a customer base of approximately 600 million people. There are unlimited resources and support from experts all over the world to help you advertise for free and guide you to successfully reach your ultimate goal and be financially free for life.
Article URL - http://www.europiantrader.com/10ways.htm
Article Autoresponder - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Contact Email - mailto:email@example.com
The only role of http://www.europiantrader.com is in the actual distribution of this article to you.
TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
This is a free-reprint article. The only requirements for publishing this article are:
If you find any of the rules to be unsavory or unacceptable, please do not publish this article. While we are happy to make the content available to you for your own use, we must insist on having our rules and *Terms of Reprint* honored in full.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure