5 Easy Ways to Pamper Yourself
Life is so busy and as mothers we spend so much time tending to the needs of others and pampering others that we sometimes neglect to pamper ourselves.
Here are 5 easy and fun ways to pamper yourself and nurture your mind, body and spirit:
- Wake up before the others in the house do and flip through a magazine or simply sip on a hot cup of coffee or tea and enjoy a few uninterrupted moments before the day fully begins.
- Weather permitting, take a nice walk and just enjoy your surroundings. Take note of all the beauty that is surrounding you.
- Take short breaks during your day whether you are a stay at home mom, work at home mom or work outside of the home, try doing something for yourself periodically throughout the day. You can close your eyes and daydream, browse through the paper or simply have a short friendly chat with a friend.
- Treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure or even a new hairstyle. We often are so used to treating others that we forget to treat ourselves and forget to let others pamper us.
- Take a nice long warm bubble bath. Fill your mind and senses with a nice fragrance and just soak for as long as you can.
It is truly amazing at how pampering yourself will rejuvenate you!
Aurelia Williams is the mom of four busy children, a Personal Life Coach and the owner of Real Life Solutions http://www.reallifesolutions.net which is an informational site that also offers products, articles and a great newsletter. You can also hear Aurelia daily on the WAHM Talk Radio Show, she is the Resident Life Coach.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure