| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us |
This site is an archive of old articles

    SEARCH ARTICLES
    Custom Search


vertical line

Article Surfing Archive



Sal And Gloria - Articles Surfing

Sal and Gloria had always been together. Neither one could remember a time when they were by themselves.

The knew each other like they were twins, they would think the same things, and finish each other's sentences, they actually complemented each other.

Ever since the accident, Sal began to withdraw from Gloria. She knew that something other than the accident was bothering them. She pleaded with him to talk to her, but he always kept quiet. He did not want to upset her.

Sal had become secretive, disappearing for hours on end, coming home to find her crying at the dining room table fearing that he had been hurt or worse killed.

Gloria knew that he was up to something, but she could not confront him. Since the accident, he had a hair trigger. He would fly into rages for no reason.

Gloria knew that he was not at work; Carolyn called to inform her that Sal had lost his job. Carolyn had been Sal's secretary for over twenty years. Yet every morning, Sal got up, dressed, and went to work.

Gloria told her friends of the trouble she and Sid were having. Each one offered their opinion. It was usually that there was another woman.

One of her friends suggested that Gloria purchase software that turns any phone into a spy phone. She could list to her husbands phone all without him knowing. She would also have piece of mind.

About a week after she received the software, she installed it on Sal's cell phone. She sat back to listen to the recorded messages. They all seemed pretty boring; they were from Sal's clients.

There was one caller that kept calling; apparently her calls were not taken. The insurance business was tough; Sal had his share of nutcases.

The accident was not Sal's fault, but there was a fatality. A head on collision with a drunk driver had left the driver dead. Sal's company carried the insurance policy on the drunk driver, and it was very awkward for him to speak to the widow.

Gloria had done her research, and found a site on the Internet that sold listening software on cell phones. She had tried everything else to try and get Sal to open up. She felt guilty for doubting her husband, however she needed to help him if she could.

Gloria listened to the recorded message, and after several months, she confronted Sal.

She demanded to know who this woman was. After he told her of the harassment he had been suffering, Gloria was relieved that it was not another woman.

The harassment started a few days after the accident. The widow filed a claim and it was denied. The insurance company did not cover DWI. The woman had been calling for several days, and her phone calls went unanswered, She was very distressed at the service she had received. She became abusive and very loud. She claimed that the insurance company was covering for one of its employees.

Gloria realized after all the years that she had been married; exactly what Sal went through everyday. She understood why Sal had become so withdrawn. With the assistance of a spy phone, she had learned exactly how dedicated he was toward his family.

Although Sal was angry when he Gloria confessed to him how she found out about this woman he understood her reasoning for doing it.

He promised her he would do his best to involve her in any problem he may have.

Submitted by:

Mary Potter

Mary Potter is an Agony Aunt for a small regional womens magazine. For information about this software or other like it please try one of these links http://www.thespyshop.ws or http://www.globalspystore.com



        RELATED SITES






https://articlesurfing.org/short_stories/sal_and_gloria.html

Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).










ARTICLE CATEGORIES

Aging
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Automotive
Business
Business and Finance
Cancer Survival
Career
Classifieds
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Cooking
Culture
Education
Education #2
Entertainment
Etiquette
Family
Finances
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Gardening
Health
Hobbies
Home Improvement
Home Management
Humor
Internet
Jobs
Kids and Teens
Learning Languages
Leadership
Legal
Legal B
Marketing
Marketing B
Medical Business
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Online Business
Opinions
Parenting
Parenting B
Pets
Pets and Animals
Poetry
Politics
Politics and Government
Real Estate
Recreation
Recreation and Sports
Science
Self Help
Self Improvement
Short Stories
Site Promotion
Society
Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Web Development
Wellness, Fitness and Diet
World Affairs
Writing
Writing B