|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Steps for Cost Efficient Traffic-Building - Articles Surfing
1. Make a Business Plan. Which is what you are doing right now. Cost $0
2. Get an Auto Responder. Without an Auto Responder you won't be able to capture the names and email addresses of your potential customers. Thus, you will be losing out on some back-end selling and hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of dollars. It is easier to persuade repeat buyers than to persuade new visitors. But people do not just give up their information THAT easy. In order to get people to give up their personal information, offer something FREE in return. This free gift can be an e book, templates, software...anything you would be willing to give up for free. And make sure you ONLY ask for their FIRST NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS. Anything else would be asking for too much. Cost $20
3. Write and Submit Articles to hundreds of articles directories so they can be reproduced by other website owners and E-zine Publishers. This kind of traffic is HIGHLY targeted and the best part about it...it's FREE. And I never argue with FREE traffic. However, it is alot of work if you want to be successful in this field. You cannot just submit a few articles to a few directories. You basically have to over-saturate the directories with 30-50 articles of the product your selling. No, they do not have to be masterpieces, just get them out there for the people to read. But make sure they are not complete crap, you still want them to be published. Cost $0
4. Writing and Placing Pay-Per-Click Advertisements. Google Adwords, Yahoo, Ask.com...As a beginner I would set an $8 per day limit and test my ads first.
5. Sign up with Click Bank and register an affiliate program for your product. Cost $50
6. Find blogs and forums that are related to your product and start posting. Do not spam. Offer to help people with their problems and become part of the community. Many forums ban users that try to advertise their products on their site. And do not even think about My Space, wanna know what I mean? Go to My Space's business forums and see for yourself. Not pretty huh? So just place your product's link in your signature.
7. Place E-zine advertisements. Cost $30
8. Find link exchange partners. Cost $0
9. Do a press release that will announce your product. Cost $0
10. Joint Venture with successful marketers. Shoot an email to successful internet marketers with big email lists. In order to make this super effective, offer 100% of the profits for the first 10-20 sales, then drop down to about 70 -75% on each following sale.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet