|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
20 Free and Easy Techniques to Increase Traffic
Traffic is the lifeblood of your website. You could have the best website on the planet, but without traffic, no one will see it and your sales will be zero. You need to build, and increase traffic to maintain a successful website. Following are 20 free and easy techniques to increase traffic.
1. Write articles related to your site and submit them to the10 largest article directories. To get sustainable traffic through article writing, you need to write and submit articles on a daily basis.
2. Write articles related to your site and submit them to article directories related to your niche.
3. If you�re launching a new site or fresh content, submit it to Now Public http://www.nowpublic.com
4. Find high quality, relevant blogs and leave a comment with a link back to your site.
5. Seek out those with related blogs and websites and ask them to review your product or site in exchange for a link.
6. Provide content to YouTube http://www.youtube.com and make sure your URL is prominently displayed.
7. Provide content to Google Video http://video.google.com and make sure that your URL is prominently displayed.
8. Create a MySpace account http://www.myspace.com and advertise and market your site there.
9. Bookmark your site on Del.icio.us http://del.icio.us
10. Syndicate the content on your website by using an RSS feed.
11. Submit your RSS feeds to FeedBurner http://www.feedburner.com
12. Submit your RSS feeds to Squidoo http://www.squidoo.com
13. Submit your RSS feeds to Feedboy http://www.feedboy.com
14. Submit your RSS feeds to Jordomedia http://www.jordomedia.com
15. Register with StumbleUpon http://www.stumbleupon.com and get a friend or two to stumble your site.
16. Create a signature file that includes a link to your website. Include this link with all postings you leave on forums. This can be very effective if you post often to topics related to your website or product.
17. If you use PPC, create a landing page for each of your Adwords. This targeted approach can increase your conversions considerably.
18. If you�re launching a new site or providing fresh content, submit it to Digg http://www.digg.com
19. If you�re launching a new site or providing fresh content, submit it to Reddit http://reddit.com
20. Offer a Great FREE Give-Away item on your site. People like free stuff and will tell their friends if it�s good.
By implementing the 20 free and easy techniques above, you may see a nice increase in the amount of traffic coming to your website.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure