|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
24 Killer Press Release Secrets
1. Your press release should sound like news, not an ad.
2. You should only send your press release to the media related to the topic of your press release.
3. Keep your press release one page in length.
4. Your header, contact information and release date should be at the top of your press release.
5. Use short sentences and double space your lines.
6. Your header and first few sentences should grab the readers attention.
7. You should tell a story and mention your business, product or service in the body of the press release.
8. Proofread your press release many times. Look for grammar and spelling mistakes.
9. Write a press release about the new products or services you're offering on your web site.
10. Create a press release about the results of an online survey or poll you have completed.
11. Submit a press release about a trade show or seminar you're hosting.
12. Write a press release about no cost chat room classes you are teaching.
13. Create a press release about your opening of a new web site.
14. Submit a press release about an online award your business or web site has won.
15. Write a press release about a free e-zine you're publishing.
16. Create a press release about online products or services you're giving away.
17. Submit a press release about an online business association or club you're starting.
18. Write a press release about a famous person that's endorsing your business.
19. Create a press release about a joint venture you are doing with another business.
20. Submit a press release about a new book or e-book you wrote.
21. Write a press release about an expert who is speaking in your chat room.
22. Create a press release about a fundraising event you're doing at your web site.
23. Submit a press release about a new contest or sweepstakes you're having at your site.
24. Write a press release about major sponsorships you're doing online.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure