|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Steps For Getting The Most Out Of Your Housekeeping Dresses - Articles Surfing
When it comes to getting more for your money, it is important to insure you care for your investments associated with your career or occupation. If you happen to work within the hospitality industry, you may find you have a need for housekeeping dresses. There are many styles and types of these versatile and unique designs. In fact, the common housekeeping dresses on the market today are recognized as being such and promote safety and awareness not only in the employee but the customer or consumer as well.
These professional pieces of apparel are of exceptional value and prove that you can get more for your money. These housekeeping dresses are not overly expensive. They tend to run on the lower end of prices where career apparel is concerned, but you will find you need an exceptionally durable and reliable garment to withstand the adverse conditions of your workplace environment.
There are methods of caring for your housekeeping dresses that insure a longer life expectancy as well as a more crisp and professional look. Protecting your investment in time and money starts with you.
1. Launder your work wear separate from your household laundry.
2. Launder your work wear in the appropriate temperatures.
3. Use high quality laundry detergent ' preferably liquid. High quality detergent is less likely to clump and stick to your uniforms.
4. Use a colorfast bleaching agent rather than liquid Clorox. Adding colorfast bleaching agents to your colors as well as your whites will keep them looking their best.
5. When drying your housekeeping dresses, use an appropriate temperature. Too high and you will do damage; too low and you will not be sanitizing your work wear.
6. Remove from the dryer immediately after the dry cycle. Removing from the dryer immediately caused less wrinkling giving a crisp, clean appearance.
7. Store in a smoke free and pet free environment separate from your household or everyday clothing. Allergens will pass from your work wear to your working environment.
8. Wear your housekeeping dresses only for work. Remove immediately after work and only wear directly before. This will insure your work wear the integrity it deserves.
9. Treat stains immediately with stain sticks or stain spray. When you get a stain, there are stain sticks you can use immediately to help treat the stain. In fact, there are even stain removers available that will immediately remove the stain. If the stain is severe, immediately remove the garments and have a spare on hand.
10. Purchase only high quality designs and styles from reputable designers. Housekeeping dresses are not expensive. The best is only slightly more than the least expensive ones. Purchasing high quality will give you much better results and be easier to care for.
When it comes to housekeeping dresses, you can expect more. You will get more if you follow these few steps to help you insure more from your garments. Regardless of your budget, you will discover these simply provide you with the stuff you need without a lot of the fuss and muss. Enjoy your garments, and you will find you get a lot more from your job.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet