|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us |
Feng Shui - Articles Surfing
The Chinese art of surviving in harmony with the environment is the Feng Shui and this leads all the lives to abundance, happiness and contentment. Also, this includes a firm, passionate and harmonious relationship and without all these things we are unlikely to be happy and contended. Being translated from Chinese, Feng Shui signifies wind and water. Putting in simple terms, it is the science and art of conquering Chi with water and preceding it with wind. Feng Shui has the possibility to help in attracting and finding the right partner and it also enables to retain the existing relationship. Just take a look at the following square, which is said to be the magic square and it adds up to fifteen when counted horizontally, diagonally or vertically.
Let's now discuss about the Ch'i, Shars and the Amazing PA KUA. What does a Ch'i indicate? It is nothing but the comprehensive life force that is existing in all the living things and is made by anything that are beautiful in nature like the winding stream and such sort that are done aptly. There exists both positive as well as negative ch's and a negative ch'i is casually called as Shar. A ch'i is made by honest lives or weights that are indicated directly at one's home and it signifies a bad note if they stand aimed towards the front door. Even though when there is a Shar, there are remedies for this in the form of hedge, trees, fence as these could be used to hide the ones heading towards the property. The following table depicts the amazing PA KUA.
There are nine areas specified above which make up a three by three magic square that connects various aspects of life. Each of the areas, when activated gives positive effects in their respective fields. Let's see how a marriage sector can be cured with the Feng Shui.
* A marriage sector can be activated by opening curtains and blinds during the day or have attractive crystals as this part must be appealing and attractive. Brighter objects such as the mirrors, crystals and lights, especially the lead glass crystals are one way for the curing process.
* Living objects such as the flowers, ponds, flowers and artificial replicas also get a good remedy. On the other hand, ceramic animal, artificial flowers or painting depicting live animals are considered an effective remedy.
* Sounds like the bells and wind chimes that make pleasant sounds slightly are good remedies.
* Also, moving object would suit the situation like fountain, fans and mountains.
* Yet another useful remedy is to use colors that remains matching with five elements and electrical objects such as the radios, stereos, television and all such that creates music are fine examples.
Luckily, there are even lots more of remedies that can be used to rectify the marriage problem as well as the other sectoral problems individually. Hence, Feng Shui is an interesting area where one can find many remedies according to the problems.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet