|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Traveling stylishly is absolutely a must for every fashionista! On the other hand, functionality is also a must for every traveler. So what's a trendy trekker to do? Fret no more because stylish and at the same time functional bags abound luggage sections in department stores, malls, boutiques and even websites! A wide array of designs is available. So, if you plan to go on a business trip or on a vacation, there is no stopping you from traveling fashionably. You could also opt for a more formal and monotone luggage that does not have to look boring if you are not fond of wild prints. It's your pick.
Below is a list of qualities that could help you find a perfect traveling companion in the form of a bag you must posses.
1. To avoid traveling with a big bulky bag, choose one with enough compartments.
2. A good, sleek and hard-cased trolley is an excellent investment.
3. You could opt for structured duffel bags if you don't exactly love to travel with bags that have wheels on it.
4. Make sure it is durable. Who knows what it goes through when it is put together with all the rest of the bags.
5. Color blocks are preferred for suitcases. However, you could also choose ones that come in vivid colors to see them right away at airports.
6. Make sure they have personalized tags or at least a card that has your name on it just in case another person has an identical luggage.
1. These kind of bags will be your companion for the whole trip, so once again, enough compartments are key.
2. Oversized totes are best for stylephiles. Don't carry a lot of stuff in there though; you could hurt your back.
3. Backpacks are a good choice since they divide the weight on both of your shoulders. You can always carry them in front of you in case you are in crowded areas.
4. Messenger bags are good, too. You can carry them with the strap placed diagonally on your body, to avoid encounters with pickpockets.
5. Make sure your carry-on bags are roomy enough. They should have a lot of space in case you pick up some stuff along the travel.
6. You can also bring a belt bag for little stuff, like money, cellphone, portable media players and wallet with all the important contact information.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure