|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
31 Simple Daily Habits To Boost Your Weight Loss Program - Articles Surfing
These 31 simple daily habits will boost your metabolism, jump start your weight loss while promoting better health and a happy mood. Although you have your weight loss plan, there are some useful daily habits that can help you speed up your weight loss. Sometimes, small daily habits can make the difference and help you lose unwanted fat.
For instance, these simple habits can help you speed up your weight loss strategy. These tips helped me lose 80 pounds from 230 pounds and keeping the weight off. You don't have to follow all of them, just choose according to your criteria or combine them based on your lifestyle. Sounds good? Awesome!
The more you do, the more you will lose weight safely. Have fun while choosing and finding your personal daily Weight Loss Solution while gaining extra energy and saying, "Ok Anna, It Is Official Overweight No More. I am also ready to lose weight just as you did."
1. Start with a positive attitude visualizing your realistic weight loss goal.
2. Once your meals are planned, try not to change them for highly calories choice. Plan to eat healthy foods (smaller portions)
3. Do not skip breakfast. This is your main meal to start your day and avoid cravings during the day. Oatmels are ideal for breakfast. If running out of time, at least have a "full meal replacement"
4. For coffee drinkers, it is suggested to have coffee before your morning meal because it boosts fat burn, as it is said that xanthines, which are thermogenic substances, increase energy.
5. Consume daily calcium to speed up fat loss. You can have a yogurt in the morning. A cup of yougurt gives you 50% of calcium of the daily recommended value. Plus, it has live bacteria to improve your digestive enzyme and eliminate bloated feeling.
6. Drink a cup of milk daily. Oops ... allergic to milk? Then, have daily KEFIR, it tastes like liquid yogurt and produces less than half the gassy symptoms associated with regular milk because it contains healthy bacteria that release lactase during digestion. Plus it is a good source of calcium and CLA.
7. Have a cup of green tea in the morning to speed up your metabolism naturally.
8. A cup of black tea, preferrable at lunch or midday, Studies indicate that the combination of caffeine and flavonoids reduces appetite by 45% and increases your metaolic rate.
9. Make sure to dress nice daily, no matter if we are overweight, the point it's about feeling sexy, comfortable. It will keep your motivation high! Avoid extra large t-shirts.
10. Set a goal of drinking at least 3 glasses of water before noon. Remember that water helps you to eliminate wasted toxins and sets your body's metabolic thermostat. Drink another 3 glasses before dinner.
11. Have a cranberry juice before noon. Cranberries are a rich source of phytochemicals, which stimulate the release of trapped fats and toxins, plus it tastes so good.
12. Rose hips and cranberry tea, this blend not only debloats and energizes, but also hydrates! The polyphenols in cranberry FLUSH FAT, while Vitamin C in rose hips BOOSTS immunity. awesomeee. (excellent to flush fat daily!)
13. Have a protein drink right after waking up and before bedtime.
14. Garnish your salad with lemon juice, or balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. (blood sugar is stable)
15. Add cayenne, ginger, chili or hot sauce to your meals. Some studies indicate that increases body's fat burning, the metabolic boost last for about three hours.
16. Have at least 3-5 vegetables servings (preferable fresh)
17. Have at least 2-4 fruit servings (preferable fresh)
18. Pineapple snack to reduce gas and bloat by speding the digestion of food proteins, plus it is low in calorie and naturally sweet.
19. Do a minimum of 30 minutes cardio exercises (preferable in the morning).
20. Have 1/4 cup of almonds, equals about 8 gr. protein
21. If feeling down, don't get depressed, find a motivational partner or join a motivational weight loss group.
22. Belly bulge, kangaroo pouch? Some recommend Peppermint tea after meals to help food digestion avoiding building excess gas. Others indicate Ginger tea for the same purpose, so far fresh ginger tea has worked for me. Try both and see which one works better for you.
23. Consume daily fiber (fruits/vegetables) . For example, psyllium seed husk helps transport fats out of the body, assist in weight loss because it makes the stomach feels full, thus, suppressing the feeling of hunger that makes us eat more than we really need to. It also regulates the digestive system, and lowers cholesterol. Usually, it has been used to improve constipation and stomach upset.
24. Eating emotionally? Seek comfort by calling a friend, walking outrside, reading a book, listening your favorite music, but do not seek comfort in food. You may have a fruit for snack or a cup of tea.
25. To eliminate irritation practitioners of Chinese art of "qigong," recommend to stimulate the stomach unclogs blockates so your life energy (chi) can flow freely, thus, eliminating your bad mood while restoring calmness. (I'm trying this one, rub clockwise in circles)
26. Meditate to release negative thoughts, it will help you keep a winning attitude towards your weight loss plan.
27. Pomegranate juice to flush toxins and improve your skin. Israeli study has proven that pomegranates are among the richest source of antioxidants. Polyphenols block free radicals from bindig to cell membranes allowing healthy skin cell regeneration. There is more ... research at the University of California at Davis found that pomegranates have three times the antioxidants of my inseparable GREEN TEA, wowww.
28. Red Panax Ginseng (liquid) to boost your stamina and complete your workout; hence burning more calories, just amazaing!
29. Cravings? Chromium picolinate helps to control carbohydrate cravings while promoting a healthy metabolism to lose weight safely.
30. A daily glass of red wine provides enough antioxidants to eliminate the free radicals of the body and helps improve digestion. (did I hear my favorite Chianti Classico? ha ha) Not liking wine? No problem, you can have an antioxidant supplement.
31. Sleep 6-8 hours daily.
Your Motivated Weight Loss Friend,
Anna, Overweight No More!
How I lost 80 Pounds from 230 Pounds...(Anna's story)
Why Are We Overweight?
Free Weight Loss Tips to Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat Faster
Help! Which Diet to follow, High Protein or Low Carb?
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet