|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
6 Powerful Secrets To Losing Weight And Keeping If Off
Losing weight isn't impossible, it just takes a bit of commitment, behavior modification, exercise, and hard work. Heck, if it were super simple, wouldn't everyone be at their goal weight? They certainly would! In this brief article, we'll discuss six secrets to help you lose weight and keep it off for good. So, let�s get started.
1. Don�t even consider yourself on a �diet�. Everyone loathes diets and for good reason. You go on a diet and then you go off. And, to celebrate being off your diet, you typically reward yourself for �being so good� while you were on your �diet� and end up gaining even more weight than you lost. Instead of being on a �diet�, make a commitment to change your life for good. Stop thinking �diet� and start thinking �permanent lifestyle change�. Consider healthy eating as something that you will stick to for the rest of your life. Not just to get skinny but to have better health too. If you do this, you will be successful in your efforts. Guaranteed!
2. Don't drink calorie laden drinks. Drink water and lots of it. Regular soda has about 150 calories per 8 ounces and although diet sodas have no calories, they are laden with artificial sweeteners which stimulate cravings for sugar and/or carbohydrates. In addition, regular and diet soda have little to no nutritional value. Therefore, reward yourself with several glasses of water a day. Not only will this replenish your body, it will also help you flush out toxins and fat too.
3. Plan occasional treats and enjoy them. Always make it a point to enjoy your favorite treats. The key is to eat treats in moderation. This will keep you on task of losing weight and will also help you modify your healthier lifestyle for the long haul. By planning your treats, you will be less likely to binge on junk food or feel deprived because you can�t enjoy your favorite treat.
4. Eat smaller meals more frequently. Stop eating huge 3 course meals three times a day. Instead, eat smaller lower calorie meals more often. By eating 3 smaller meals and 2 snacks a day, you will keep hunger at bay and help your body stay out of starvation meals. Smaller meals will also boost your metabolism.
5. Eat more fruits and veggies. Always make it a point to eat more fruits and veggies every single day. This will keep you from snacking on highly processed and high calorie junk. In addition, it will also provide you with higher nutritional value for less calories.
6. Become more active more. If you absolutely hate to exercise, become more active because this will help you lose unwanted pounds. For instance, you can put on a pedometer and challenge yourself to increase your daily steps every single day. Or, you can simply pop in a record and burn calories dancing around your house. The key is to do those things that you enjoy which will burn those calories.
In conclusion, you can lose weight and keep it off. By applying the above mentioned techniques every single day, you will drop those pounds, get healthier and enjoy the new lifestyle that your body and mind craves.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B