|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
9 Ways To Exercise Daily
Finding time to exercise is easier than you think � you don�t need to set aside time to head to the gym to get a good dose of daily exercise. Utilizing any time where your attention is not 100% devoted to a particular activity or task can help with your overall fitness. Below are 9 simple steps to everyday exercise.
1. While talking on the phone (especially when on hold), pace or do some squats
2. Park at the far end of the parking lot and then jog or walk to your building
3. While brushing your teeth or washing the dishes, alternate balancing on each foot. This will help your coordination and balance
4. While sitting all day at your computer or while driving, contract your abdominals, just to keep them working!
5. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Taking two at a time can increase the workout
6. Stuck in bad traffic? Do some neck rolls
7. Before getting out of bed, lie on your back and curl up into a tight ball. Hold this for a moment to stretch your back, then fully stretch out your entire body.
8. While making dinner, do some calf raises
9. While watching TV, stretch, so some crunches, or do some push ups during commercials
These exercises seem easy and insignificant? The more of these you can fit into a daily routine, the more exercise you will be getting. For example, if you can do one set of each of the above exercises a day, you have just incorporated 20-30 minutes of exercise into your day, without having to pay for gym membership or find a large chunk of time to devote to purely exercising. The key is taking advantage of your �downtime� even if it�s just a few minutes here and there.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B